Ask your pharmacy first!
You can now use the Pharmacy First Service
The service allows you to pop down to your local participating pharmacy for help with seven minor conditions which would previously have required a GP appointment.
The seven minor conditions are:
- sinusitis in adults and children over 12
- sore throat for children and adults over 5 years
- ear ache (acute otitis media) for children aged 1 to 17 years old
- infected insect bite for children and adults over 1 year
- impetigo for children and adults aged 1 year and over
- shingles for adults over 18 years
- uncomplicated urinary tract infections in woman aged 16 to 64 years.
Published: Feb 6, 2024
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.